Under the supervision of the Office Administrator, the Receptionist will be responsible for supporting various administrative projects and day-to-day duties for the organization. Such responsibilities include greeting visitors, answering all incoming calls and refer calls to appropriate staff members, maintaining inventory of office supplies, sorting mail, preparing shipping labels. The Receptionist must demonstrate a commitment to serving CAST’s clients and to upholding the CAST mission. Ensure cleanliness of office areas for staff, visitors and clients. This position is ideal for an individual with strong organizational, interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Fax and photo copy documents
- Greet Visitors
- Answering phones/door
- Sort and disseminate mail
- Prepare outgoing packages
- Ordering and disseminating office supplies
- Office organization/meeting planning (for internal meetings)
- Prepare information packets
- Special Projects: (As assigned by the Office Administrator)
- Experience in Microsoft Office user including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with handling phone calls, email correspondence. Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize projects and multi-task in a fast-paced working environment.
- Knowledge of working with multicultural communities and women’s rights issues
- Excellent interpersonal skills, honest communication, positive attitude and ability to carry a professional tone.
Preferred: Volunteer that can commit up to 40 hours per week, with a 6 – 12 month commitment.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com